By using the service provided by this site you acknowledge the following terms of service
- Membership is for personal use only and is limited to one account per person.
- Members may earn points by completing offers or surveys. Points earned from these opportunities only occur on third party sites.
- Member agrees to provide accurate information to CSGOPoints.com (including to its advertisers and partners) at all times. Failure to do so may result in the banning of your account from our system.
- We reserve the right to adjust your points balance in the case of returned, incomplete, duplicated, cancelled or fraudulent transactions.
- Members can exchange their earned points into CS:GO Skins and Gift Cards. We buy all CS:GO Skins in the official Steam Market only. Gift Cards are from an authorized distributor.
- We reserve the right to cancel an order when the Steam Market price of an item increases too much. This is rare, but it can happen since the Steam Market prices are not accurate. Your points will be instantly re-credited and you can order a new item or just earn more points.
- Members must redeem items within 3 weeks (21 days) after the item is tradable. Afterwards, we have no obligation to re-send this item to the member.
- We reserve the right to ban accounts that are showing suspicious activity. Never use this website with a Proxy, VPN, Cyber Cafe or something similar. Never login at a friend's home, otherwise the same IP address will match on multiple accounts.
- We reserve the right to expire unredeemed points in accounts that have been inactive for a period of 3 months (90 days). The last login into our website counts.
- We are not be liable for any damage caused from third party offers / surveys. We recommend that you do not download or install any software.
- We have the right to close this service at anytime. In this case all points will be forfeited and open orders will be canceled.
- When you login to our website through Steam, we will be collecting your public Steam information (SteamID64, public nickname and avatar image) in our database. Your username, email and password are only sent to Steam and are never shared with us.
- We will store logs when you use our website. These logs will including a current timestamp and your IP address. They will be mainly used to prevent abusive usage on our website and will be automatically deleted after 1 month.
- We will display the previously collected information on our website in various situations. For example, our community page shows user activities or when you used our inbuilt chat system. Sensitive information such as your IP address will not be published.
Last modified: December 02, 2018